btibMqttConnector is a fully featured MQTT connector for Niagara. It allows you to easily and securely connect points from Niagara stations through MQTT.
- It's not a driver as the AbstractMqttDriver, you can set the communication through MQTT very easily no matter your existing programming and doesn't count for additional points in the license.
- It can be used seamlessly to publish or subscribe points value with a single extension.
- The authentication mechanisms is more advanced with the possibility to use certificates to authenticate.
- It can also send alarm events through MQTT
- Step 2 Set up the MQTT connector for devices, points and references
- Step 3 Send messages to MQTT broker from Niagara
- Step 4 Send alarms to MQTT broker
- Step 5 Send commands from mqtt to Niagara
- Personalize Messages Payload
- Step 1 Setup an MQTT server
- Step 2 Setup the mqtt timeseries connector
- Step 3 Export data to MQTT server